Dental Implant Surgeon in Chandigarh
- Enhanced Appearance:- After teeth are lost, ongoing shrinkage of the jawbone occurs making the face look older. Dental implants can stop this process. Implants also prevent the bone loss and gum recession that often accompany traditional bridgework and dentures. Implant-supported teeth look, feel and function like natural teeth.
- Superior Comfort:- Dental implants eliminate the pain and discomfort of removable dentures. Unlike dentures which sit on top of the gums and jawbone, the implants are anchored firmly to the jawbone, eliminating gum irritation and the pain resulting from exposed nerves associated with conventional dentures.
- Improved Speech:- Ill-fitting dentures often result in mumbling, slurred speech or clicking noises. In addition, the facial muscles become tense in an attempt to hold the teeth in place. Implant-supported teeth enable patients to speak and eat with comfort and confidence.
- More Efficient Chewing:- Dental implants can restore chewing efficiency comparable to that of natural teeth. A full upper denture covers the roof of the mouth and reduces the ability to taste food. With dental implants, the roof of the mouth can be freed up so that food can be tasted and enjoyed significantly better.
- Protection of Remaining Natural Teeth:- Unlike a fixed bridge, dental implants do not sacrifice the quality of adjacent teeth because neighboring teeth are not altered to support the implant. The original teeth are left untouched.
- Highly Reliable:- Dental implants are considered an excellent option for teeth replacement and are highly predictable.
Dental Implant Doctor in Chandigarh - Dental implants involve placing a surgical fixture into the jaw bone and allowing it to fuse with the bone over a few months. Gradually, this becomes a sturdy base for supporting artificial teeth. The implant allows these new teeth to look, feel and function naturally. Most dental implants are made of titanium, which allows them to integrate with the bone without being recognised as a foreign object in our body. Today the success rate for dental implants is close to 98%. At The Smile Designers, the best quality dental implants are offered which are personalised specifically for every patient.